Chain Link Fence
Chain link fence is made from hot dip galvanized or PVC coated low carbon steel wire. It comes in a wide range of qualities, colors, sizes and types. Chain link fence is known for its strength and durability and is perhaps the most economical type of fencing available.
- Galvanized: 2mm to 4.8mm diameter (special diameter on request).
- PVC: 3mm to 5.9mm diameter (special diameter on request).
- Zinc coating according to ASTM, A392 Class 1 or other international standards on request.
- PVC Extruded or Bonded wire confirming to ASTM F – 668 Class 1 or 2 Specification.
- Opening 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm & 80mm.
- Height: - 0.5m up to 4m maximum.
- PVC Colors: Green, Other colors can be produced for large quantities.
- Roll Size: - 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m.
- ASTM A-53 SCH-40 & SCH-80 for heavy duty requirements.
- BS commercial for light weight application.
- Precast concrete posts for Saudi Security Directive Type 1.
All accessories and fitting are Galvanized to ASTM A. 123, A153 and BS 729 and confirming to ASTM F626 – Standard specification for fence fittings.
Residential, Commercial, recreational and industrial fencing.